mardi, janvier 01, 2008

Theme Day for the month : Best Photo of the year : Hommage aux Justes de l'Essonne

Pour ma photo de l'année, sans hésitation l'hommage aux justes de l'Essonne. J'ai choisi cette photo pour ce que représente l'inauguration de cette stèle.
(Voir le post du 08/10/2007 )
For my photo of the year, without hesitation tribute to the righteous of Essonne. I chose this picture for what the opening of the stele.
(See post 08/10/2007 )

Louis Chedid Anne ma soeur Anne






Anne,
ma sœur Anne, si je te disais ce que je vois venir
Anne, ma sœur Anne, j'arrive pas à y croire
C'est comme un cauchemar, sale cafard
Anne, ma sœur Anne,
En écrivant ton journal du fond de ton placard
Anne, ma sœur Anne,
Tu pensais qu'on n'oublierait jamais mais mauvaise mémoire
Elle ressort de sa tanière la nazi-nostalgie
Croix gammée, botte à clous, toute la panoplie
Elle a pignon sur rue des adeptes, un parti
La voilà revenue, l'historique hystérie
Anne, ma sœur Anne, si je te disais ce que j'entends
Anne, ma sœur Anne, les mêmes discours
Les mêmes slogans, les mêmes aboiements
Anne, ma sœur Anne,
J'aurais tant voulu te dire petite fille martyr
Anne, ma sœur Anne,
Tu peux dormir tranquille elle reviendra plus la vermine
Mais, beaucoup d'indifférence, de patiences malvenues
Pour ces anciens damnés au goût de déjà vu
Beaucoup trop d'indulgence, trop de bonnes manières
Pour cette nazi-nostalgie qui ressort de sa tanière
Comme hier
Anne, ma soeur Anne, si je te disais ce que je vois venir
Anne, ma soeur Anne, j'arrive pas à y croire
C'est comme un cauchemar, sale cafard
Anne,
my sister Anne, if I told you what I see coming
Anne, my sister Anne, I not believe
It's like a nightmare, dirty cockroach
Anne, my sister Anne,
By writing your newspaper from the bottom of your closet
Anne, my sister Anne,
You thought we n'oublierait ever, but bad memory
It emerges from its den the nazi-nostalgie
Swastika Boots nail, the whole panoply
She storefront, followers, a party
After she returned, the historic hysteria
Anne, my sister Anne, if I told you what I
Anne, my sister Anne, the same speech
The same slogans, the same barking
Anne, my sister Anne,
I would have wanted to tell you little girl martyred
Anne, my sister Anne,
You can sleep easy it would more vermin
But, a lot of indifference, patiences unwelcome
For these former damned taste of already vu
Far too indulgent, too many good manners
For this nazi-nostalgie that emerges from its den
As yesterday
Anne, my sister Anne, if I told you what I see coming
Anne, my sister Anne, I not believe
It's like a nightmare, dirty cockroac


There are currently 118 blogs participating in this theme day

49 commentaires:

Clueless in Boston a dit…

Good choice. Happy New Year!

lv2scpbk a dit…

Wonderful tribute.

I couldn't decide and am leaving it up to the votes. I narrowed my down to seven. Yikes! Hate to say I just couldn't pick one. Come take a look and put your vote in.

Jilly a dit…

A very moving tribute, Olivier. The lady on the right has the most marvellously considered, sombre expression so right for the occasion. Great choice of photo.

Wishing you and those you love a very Happy New Year, Olivier.

Peter a dit…

C’est surtout le message derrière la photo qui compte !
A toi et à Amedée je souhaite une très bonne 2008, et je vous remercie tous les deux pour tous vos encouragements à mon attention pendant l’année passée.

Anonyme a dit…

You are a very special person to me, Olivier, and I really like your photography. This is a very nice photograph as well and well-chosen for this January theme day.

Thanks for all of your visits to my blog in 2007 and I hope and pray you have excellent health and are very happy all the days of your life but especially in this new year 2008.

Happy New Year from Patty and me.

alice a dit…

Plein de bises pour cette nouvelle année! La forme est revenue?

hpy a dit…

Une très bonne Année à Amedée et Olivier. Demain il faudra commencer à faire la photo de l'an 2008.

Annie a dit…

It is a solemn start to the New Year, Olivier. We are wise to remember.

My best wishes come to you. Annie

Gerald (SK14) a dit…

very moving

best wishes for the new year

~tanty~ a dit…

Happy new year Olivier!
Wish you all the best!

Kate a dit…

Olivier, I knew that you would have something special for today--excellent choice. I look forward to more of your creative post in 2008. My wish for you follows:

An Old Irish Blessing
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

edwin s a dit…

Wonderful post.

I wish you love always and a year filled with smiles.

Unknown a dit…

Olivier and Amedee,

Have a wonderful new year ahead!
May the year be super special to both of you.

Karoliina Urso a dit…

Happy New Year to you - and thank you for leaving your comments on my blog as well. Look forward to an exciting blog year.

Marie a dit…

Un grand bravo pour ce magnifique hommage tellement justifié.

Mes meilleurs voeux à toi (bis repetita placent).

b.c. a dit…

That's a nice photo, good choice!

Happy new year!

Mo a dit…

Excellent choice, Happy New Year!

Bill a dit…

The facial expressions are priceless! Love the shot. Happy New Year from Delta!

Alex a dit…

Très heureuse Année 2008 à toi et aux tiens.
Quelle belle idée de commencer cette nouvelle année par un hommage à ceux qui ont souffert et souffrent.
Merci encore pour tes visites fidèles et encourageantes sur notre blog.
Merci pour nous faire partager une tranche de vie de la ville d'Evry avec passion et beaucoup de tendresse.

sonia a. mascaro a dit…

Thanks for the nice greetings!
I wish to you and yours a MARVELOUS 2008!

Janet a dit…

Happy New Year, and thanks for visiting my blog last year. You post some great tributes in your blog.

Rob a dit…

Wonderful tribute, we look to the past so we do not forget. We look ahead to the future and hope these troubles do not reoccur. I wish you a happy and safe 2008!

Isadora a dit…

Wishing you and yours a happy new year!

Marguerite-marie a dit…

bonne année. très bon choix pour ce jour où on se rend compte que rien ne change...otages non libérés, bénévole de ACF tuée.
Kenavo

Fabrizio Zanelli a dit…

A tribute is the rightway to start the new year.

Happy New Year from Torino !!!

Anonyme a dit…

Great image. Have a good New Year.

Eric a dit…

Coucou Olivier,

Quelle excellent idée d'avoir posté cette "best photo of the year" sur le thème des justes.

Remarque, je ne suis pas étonné, celà te ressemble bien.

Je te souhaite une superbe année, pleine de chaleur humaine, à ton image.

Happy new year!

isa a dit…

I agree with Eric - this choice of a photo is sooo you...Very moving.

Très heureuse Année 2008, Olivier!

Felicia a dit…

Great choice Olivier. Happy New Year and best wishes for 2008!

Anonyme a dit…

Good choice ... very moving.
Bonne et joyeuse année 2008, Olivier, beaucoup the bonnes choses surtout la santé.

Marie a dit…

Olivier, c'est ton post qui m'a donné envie de rendre hommage à Mathilde Monnier! Je suis désolée de ne pas avoir traduit mon post mais la nuit dernière je me suis couchée à 5h du matin et j'ai la crève. Je démarre l'année avec la crève. Je râle!!!!!!!!!

Bergson a dit…

Un super choix pour ce début d'année.



Marie devrait se coucher plus tôt !!

Ham a dit…

Un parfait choix a cause de la sentiment. Moi? j'aime la visage de la dame au gauche

Chandlermom a dit…

Touching tribute; wishing you a Happy New Year from Arizona, USA

• Eliane • a dit…

Coucou Olivier,
Quel bon choix et une excellente et thoughtful façon de commencer l'année. Et une très belle chanson de Louis Chédid!
Une excellente année 2008, pleine de satisfaction et de bonheur. Et bisous au photogénique Amédée!

Susan a dit…

A lovely shot - quite emotional. Looking forward to more wonderful photos in 2008! Happy New Year!

Anonyme a dit…

Great Choice!
Photography amongst many other things is about remembrance and keeping of memories so those coming after us do not forget!

Happy New Year!

Neva a dit…

A good choice...I love your photos...Thank you for all your kind visits...I am glad our blogs found each other! I am looking forward to many more visits in 2008! Happy New Year!!!

GiuCe a dit…

Good choice Olivier!
have a happy new year!!!!!!!!!
and thanks a lot for visiting my blog.

greetings from Trujillo - Peru
giu

Mitch a dit…

Happy New Year from the frozen winter wonderland of Minneapolis!

May 2008 bring you good health & happiness,
- Mitch

Jenny a dit…

What a beautiful and moving photo and tribute - thank you!

Happy New Year to you and yours and here's to a wonderful 2008 for the Daily City Photo Blog community.

Jenny, Sharon (CT, USA) Daily Photo

Steve Cuddihy a dit…

Awesome choice!

Happy New Years to you and yours in 2008!

Slinger
Twin Cities Daily Photo

Belgrade Daily Photo a dit…

Happy New Year to you, too!

Lothiane a dit…

All the best to you in this new year!

Nice photo choice, it is moving.

Gwen a dit…

Happy New Year to you.

Unknown a dit…

Trés bon choix. Very good choice.
Trés bonne année 2008 et longue vie à votre blog !
Happy new year 2008 and long life to your blog !

Cergie a dit…

Cette photo, c'est tout toi. Toute en retenue et en émotion tout en étant très belle (je ne me lasse du discret fond doré)

Kunal Bhatia a dit…

hey, this is very beautiful... don't need any more words. well captured.
Mindless Mumbai

Joy a dit…

Indeed it's a good photo. Lots of emotions.

I look forward to visiting your blog more often this 2008. And you're welcome to mine, too! For some reason, my link was not included in the participating blogs for the 1st of January 2008 theme day. Sorry I wasn't able to visit your blog sooner. I was in transit the whole of yesterday. I am now back in Norwich after the most fantabulous time at home in Manila.

Happy New Year to you and everyone you hold dear!


joy
The Goddess In You
Norwich Daily Photo
Your Love Coach