mercredi, octobre 18, 2006

Un mois...

(mur prés de l'université - wall meadows of the university)

Cela fait un mois que ce blog existe et que je partage ma ville d'Evry avec vous.
Merci à vous tous.
Merci pour vos visites, vos messages et surtout de me faire découvrir vos villes et vos photos.
(cliquer sur l'image pour l'agrandir)

One month…
That makes one month that this blog exists and that I share my town Evry with you.
Thank you with you all.
Thank you for your visits, your messages and especially to make me discover your cities and your photographs.
(to click on the image to increase it).
(Traduction WorldLingo)

20 commentaires:

Jenny a dit…

Congratulations on one month of fine photos!

Kate a dit…

I don't know why, but i've had trouble loading your blog for several days, either only half a photo or no part of a photo loads to the screen. Don't know why; it may be on my end--I'll keep trying. Anyone have any ideas??

Reflex a dit…

Joyeux anniverssaire! J'aime bien la composition de l'image :)

Lisi a dit…

congratulations on reaching your fist landmark...counting down to your first 100th post now...

btw, just for your infomation, I also have error messages popping up when I use the RSS feed of Evry DP but I just click OK a few times to make it go away...it started a few days ago.

alice a dit…

Un mois seulement? Mais comment je faisais sans ma visite quotidienne ici? Bonne journée, Olivier!

~tanty~ a dit…

Congratulations Olivier for one month of posting. Time flies very fast huh? BTW, is that an apartment?

Olivier a dit…

Merci pour vos messages.
Pour Lisi et Kate, je vais essayer d'alleger mon blog pour voir.

Tanty, le temps passe en effet très (trop) vite. ce n'est pas des appartements, c'est des bureaux (vide)

Thank you for your messages. For Lisi and Kate, I will try to reduce my blog to see. Tanty, time passes indeed very (too much) quickly. they is not apartments, they are offices (vacuum)

NYC TAXI SHOTS a dit…

.

Jazzy a dit…

glad to hear you're enjoying DP.
thanks for your kind comments!

Kris a dit…

Congratulation, Olivier! we all know its not easy even for one month ;)

Anonyme a dit…

No no, thankyou for all the comments ( I can make sense of most of them lol!) and for the great photos! Congrats on the month!

Anonyme a dit…

Olivier, I like that you joined and I like your enthusiasm. I dont speak french but I find always amazing to find out what are your comments about:) At times I can understand the adjectives:)

Unknown a dit…

Olivier, Congrats on the 1 month. he candle in the photo is to celebrate the 1 month?

Yes, dropping comments in French makes me dig out the dictionary to polish up my lousy french. I think I should go back to Alliance Francaise to finish up my course. :-)

Kate a dit…

Now I'm having problems telling you that I can see your photos again. I hope that this message makes it to your site. Thanks for being so very faithful about visiting other blogs; and, congratulations on your first month of blogging!

Sadia a dit…

Félicitations ! Maintenez le bon travail !

Kimberley a dit…

Love the color contrast here the bottom part looks like a reverse "sky" ...cloudy bottom. Great words and shot!

Annie a dit…

Bonne anniverssaire, Olivier. La couleur bleue dans la photo est très attrayante. J'apprécie rendant visite à Evry et à vous chaque jour.

Olivier a dit…

Merci a vous tous pour vos messages.


Thank you has to you all for your messages

Nathalie H.D. a dit…

Bonjour Olivier
Joli ciel bleu à nuages pour ce premier anniversaire ! Continue à faire le pont entre NY et Evry, ça me va très bien. Et merci pour tes visites régulières qui sont autant de rayons de soleil. J'ai d'autres lecteurs francophones, je le sais, mais ils ne sont pas adeptes du commentaire et me laissent juste un e-mail de temps en temps pour me dire "continue".

Jing a dit…

later congratulations!!
:D
and its good news here too. i now can open your photos all...:)
lets share the nice photos and beautiful places....

...Jing