dimanche, octobre 15, 2006

C'est dimanche et..

C'est dimanche et je me verrais bien quitter l'hotel New Yorker.
Prendre la ligne de metro N.
et faire un tour à la fête foraine de coney island.
(cliquer sur l'image pour l'agrandir)
It is Sunday and I would see myself well leaving the hotel New Yorker.
To take the subway line N.
and to make a tower with the fun fair of coney island.
(to click on the image to increase it).
(Traduction WorldLingo)

13 commentaires:

Kimberley a dit…

Both are superb! The first one...the blur effect is great and the second one I adlore the color/non color! GREAT work once again

Edulabbe a dit…

The teddy bear in the subway looks very funny.

Greetings from Chile

Edulabbe a dit…

It makes me remember a very funny and popular TV show in Chile, with puppets made of cloth, called 31 minutos.

http://programas.tvn.cl/31minutos/2005/

Denton a dit…

Funny. Maybe we should have a traveling puppet around the daily photo world.

Zannnie a dit…

:) Nice story, by the way, the winner is announced.
Check it Olivier:)

alice a dit…

Cette peluche m'a l'air bien abattue...Un petit tour de manège lui ferait du bien! Bon dimanche, Olivier.

John a dit…

Very nice Mr Bean. Great teddy!

~tanty~ a dit…

What a cutie puppet. I like it!

mariemcc a dit…

Le petit sur le banc a l'air si triste! :( Peut-etre apres des bon-bons, il sourira. :)

Unknown a dit…

wow... the travelling puppet :-)

quel est son nom ?

Olivier a dit…

C'est l'ours en peluche de ma petite niéce, qui me suit dans tous mes voyages. Il s'apelle Amédée.

It is the teddy bear of my small niece, who follows me in all my voyages. its name is Amédée

Jazzy a dit…

poor little creature =)

Michelle B a dit…

Did your little friend have to pay for the train? Ha-ha, great imagination in your work!