samedi, octobre 14, 2006

L'Arbre et la Lune

Hier matin en allant au travail, je suis tombé sur cet arbre, tout seul, déplumé comme moi.
J'ai craqué, je l'ais pris en photo au moins une centaine de fois.
Voila, les deux meilleurs d'aprés moi. Les couleurs differentes viennent que j'ai joué avec l'ouverture et la vitesse de mon APN.
(cliquer sur l'image pour l'agrandir)
The Tree and the Moon.
Yesterday morning while going to work, I fell on this tree, all alone.
I cracked, I it board taken in photograph at least a hundred times.
Here, two the best according to me. The different colors come that I played with the opening and the speed of my APN.
(to click on the image to increase it).
(Traduction WorldLingo)

16 commentaires:

Fatima Vinagre a dit…

Great shot! The moon seems to be a point of the infinity. Excelent!

Denton a dit…

I like the color in the first photo best. I really looks like a twilight photo. But I guess similar lighting occurs in the morning. Naturally, I don't get up early enough to know.

Kris a dit…

you took this angle for 100 times?
I too prefer the first one, well done!!

Olivier a dit…

Oui Kris, je suis pret a prendre des centaines de fois une photo, juste pour avoir une chance sur cent d'avoir en photo ce que je vois (et j'y arrive rarement ;o)) )

Irredento Urbanita a dit…

Hi Olivier:

I can see you are another endless lover of the moon. She seduces us and tell to all of us the same.

Greetings from Barcelona

~tanty~ a dit…

I also like the first photo best. Oh, thanks for stopping by, though I don't understand your words :)

Jazzy a dit…

so desolate and just great. superb!!

Anonyme a dit…

L'heure un peu magique où la lune et le jour se cotoient...Tes photos restituent bien l'atmosphère qui t'a séduit.
Mais dis-moi, étais-tu à l'heure au travail?

Kate a dit…

I like both. The tree at the bottom of the first photo adds a bit of interest that the second doesn't have, BUT the second photo has a desolation that the other doesn't have. Fun to experiement, isn't it?

Alex a dit…

Tres chouette et poétique! Ce grand arbre filiforme, et feuillu à son extrémité qui se détache, solitaire, sur le fond bleu pour aller caresser la lune. De quelle essence d'arbre s'agit-il?

Annie a dit…

Il est très plaisante voir les deux couleurs de bleu. La lune dans la première photo évoque une humeur contemplative. L'oiseau dans la deuxième photo attire mon attention.

Lisi a dit…

I like both :-)

Daniele Marioli a dit…

This two shot are very interesting... for the light end for the composition...
Bravo!

Reflex a dit…

L'arbre solitaire, qui veut toucher la lune :)

Anonyme a dit…

Bravo Olivier. J'aime beaucauop cette photo. Especiallment la lune. Je pense que j'aime le ciel bleu plus.

sorry if my french is bad. It's been a long time :)

Sadia a dit…

the first one is beautiful!