vendredi, septembre 12, 2008

Et tout un coup : la tour eiffel

En haut de l'aerophare d'Évry, quand il fait beau, on a la surprise de voir la tour Eiffel....si si regardez bien au centre de la photo. (sur la droite, vous pouvez voir la tour Montparnasse ). Evry centre se trouve a une trentaine de kilomètres de la tour Eiffel.
At the top of the aerophare, when the weather is nice, you are the surprised to see the Eiffel Tower .... if so look carefully at the center of the picture. (on the right you can see the tower Montparnasse).Evry centre is located some thirty kilometers from the Eiffel Tower.

Le Grand Orchestre Du Splendid Paris - Tour Eiffel (Swing)

37 commentaires:

Gretchen a dit…

I haven't been there in almost 20 years! I would love to go back some day. Thanks for sharing!

Jane Hards Photography a dit…

That's a magnificent over view of the city. It's so clear and light.

magiceye a dit…

beautiful cityscape!

Jim Klenke a dit…

I see it, how far is it away from you?

Virginia a dit…

YES YES I can see la tour!!!!! I can hardly wait until November when I can gaze upon it again in person. I am capturing that tune on Deezer right now ( IF I can get it to work) so I can use it when I return from Paris when I bore you all to absolute tears with my photos!

photowannabe a dit…

Beautiful skyline of a lovely city. I did find the Eiffel Tower. Wonderful Olivier.

hpy a dit…

N'est-ce pas la tour Montparnasse à sa droite? Une autre tour, moins bien connue.
Je vois que l'automne est déjà arrivé à Evry, les arbres rougissent. A moins qu'ils ne soient timides devant le photographe...

PeterParis a dit…

Oui c'est bien la tour Montparnasse... Bientôt d'autres tours à Paris.

Tu es monté combien des fois à l'aerophare maintenant?

Bon week-end Olivier!

alice a dit…

C'est drôle comme on la cherche toujours quand on est à Paris, "Tiens, d'ici, on la voit!"
Bon week end!

Thérèse a dit…

C'est comme un webcam ici mais en meilleure qualité et meilleure compagnie!

Marie a dit…

Ele est toute petite la tour Eiffel :-))))

Elle est à combien de km d'Evry? J'ai vu Valls à la télé hier soir mais je me suis endormie pendant l'émission. Too bad!

Anonyme a dit…

excellent panoramic capture

Olivier a dit…

Pour répondre a la question de Marie, Evry centre se trouve a une trentaine de kilomètres de la tour Eiffel.

To answer the question of Mary, Evry centre is located some thirty kilometers from the Eiffel Tower.

tr3nta a dit…

that's far... ¿how far is it?...

angela a dit…

It's a beautiful sky too. I didn't realise Paris is so flat...

Hilda a dit…

Whoa, what a magnificent view from up there!

Whoa, ce qui une vue magnifique de là-haut!

Anonyme a dit…

thank you for your visit and kind comment. about your question, yes it's HDR

Sally a dit…

Tour Montparnasse is so very ugly, but it's main benefit is the views from the top, in which case you don't notice its ugliness!

Sally a dit…

PS Is that La Défence I can see on the left?

Knoxville Girl a dit…

I didn't realize that Evry is so close to Paris. Yes, I see la tour. From here Paris is a dream in the distance. I like the color of the sky.

Kate a dit…

What a view! You are a lucky man to live in such an environment. I think that there are many daily bloggers who envy you!

Unknown a dit…

Yes, I can clearly see both towers! Very nice view!

Anonyme a dit…

Yes, I was able to pick out the tower in your photo. It is a nice photo of your city, Olivier.

Tanya Breese a dit…

What a wonderful photo of the city and yes, I can see the tower!
Lovely fall colors too :)
Have a great weekend!

Daniel a dit…

Nous dirons (pour rire bien sur)que tu as plus d'une tour dans ton sac...
Très bonne journée.

Halcyon a dit…

Quand j’étais à Bussy, on voyait la tour Eiffel de mon fenêtre, surtout la nuit avec le grand spot. C’était sympa de dire a mes amis que j’avais une « vue » sur la tour !

Lori a dit…

Wow, I didn't know you were so close to Paris! You are so lucky! I love the view of the Eiffel Tower in your photo. It looks so tiny off in the distance. What a lovely sight!

Neva a dit…

A stunning view and yes I see the Eiffel tower in the distance...very much like how I can see the Sears Tower from where I live!! Have a great weekend.

Profile Not Available a dit…

I see it! I didn't realize you were so close. Paris must be envious of its cultural neighbor, Evry! ;0)

Jules a dit…

The City of Lights - stunning from any angle and from any distance. I lost my heart there 25 years ago. I have been back many times to retrieve it but it is still there!!!!

Unknown a dit…

Eiffel Tower is such an icon.
Love it!

PJ a dit…

I recently learned that the image of the Eiffel Tower at night is copyrighted. I think that's so strange. I imagine people photograph it anyway, just don't publish them.

Alain a dit…

Et moi qui habite Paris, je ne vois pas la tour Eiffel. Trop injuste.

Marguerite-marie a dit…

superbe, une photo encore très réussie.J'aime beaucoup ces photos de presque skyline au soleil couchant

Gudl a dit…

Beautiful! And your trees are turning already! Ours are still very green.

• Eliane • a dit…

Et je la vois!!!

Bergson a dit…

ta photo est superbement colorée mais tu as bien fait de signaler la tour eifel je la manquais