dimanche, décembre 24, 2006

Sons et Lumières (6 et fin)

Sons et lumières : (Illumination à l'Eglise Saint Paul et Saint Pierre - Evry)
Sounds and lights : (Church Saint Paul and Saint Pierre - Evry )

DEMAIN : La carte de noel de notre ami Amedée
TOMORROW: The Christmas card of our friend Amedée


ELVIS PRESLEY 'Santa claus is back in town'




Pendant ma sceance photo, j'ai eut deux visiteurs. Un garçon qui m'a demandé de le prendre en photo.
During my photo sceance, I have had two visitors. A boy who asked me to take it in photograph.
Et un chat, qui etait amoureux du trepied de mon appareil photo, il a faillit le faire tomber une dizaine de fois, j'avais beau le renvoyer, il revenait faire un calin à mon trepied, alors à chaque fois je devais refaire mes cadrages ;o). Et en plus quand j'ai voulu le photographier, il a fuit ;o).

And a cat, which was in love with the tripod of my camera, it A failed to make it fall ten time, I returned it in vain, he returned to make a calin with my tripod, then each time I were to remake my framings ;O). And in more when I wanted to photograph it, it A flees ;O).

18 commentaires:

Chad Oneil Myers a dit…

Cool lights!

Merry Christmas!

edwin s a dit…

Just wanted to say MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Have a wonderful holiday Olivier!

JaamZIN a dit…

I wish you MERRY CHRISTMAS Olivier!

~tanty~ a dit…

Hi Olivier!
Wish you a very enjoyable holiday!

alice a dit…

Vivement demain pour voir Amédée! Au fait, chez toi, les cadeaux, c'est la veille ou le matin de Noël?

Sally a dit…

Olivier, Have a very festive Christmas! Joyeux Noel and buona festa to you and your family, from me and mine here in rainy (but fine forecast for Christmas Day) Sydney.

Monsieur Pain d'épices a dit…

bon natale à tutti è pace è salute...
joyeux noël,
happy christmas,
feliz Navidad,
feliz Natal,
χαρούμενος noel,
fröhliches Weihnachten,
Natale allegro...

Kris a dit…

your tripod must be be "goodlooking" !! :D

Happy holidays, Olivier to you and your family!

isa a dit…

Very festive!

Joeux Noel - Wesolych Swiat - Merry Christmas!

Annie a dit…

Hi Olivier,

I'm sorry you couldn't see the sky when you looked at my blog earlier. I have reposted the photo and maybe you can see it now.

The neon lights on the church are quite pretty. It would seem somewhat anachronistic to have a neon sign on a church - but it looks quite right here.

Merry Christmas. Annie

Anouschka a dit…

Joyeux Noël Olivier :)

Anonyme a dit…

Now that is a photographic hazard I have never had to face. A cat which fell in love with your tripod. Very funny ... Wonderful photo.

Anonyme a dit…

Merry Christmas Olivier :)for you and your family.

Randy a dit…

Beautiful pictures. Merry Christmas Olivier!

Jazzy a dit…

Olivier, have a great and jolly Christmas and I wish you and your family all the happiness in the New Year.

Curly a dit…

I thought cats were supposed to be lucky!

Have a great time Olivier.

Merry Christmas!
Curly's Photoshop

Kala a dit…

HAHAHAHA Love that PODCAST! Really feels like christnmas now!!!! How wonderful! Music is really the hearts praise to the soul! WOOOOT

Unknown a dit…

how interesting that someone ask to take a photo while you are photographing.

nice lights!