mercredi, novembre 22, 2006

Paysages d'Automne

Landscapes of Autumn.

Trois paysages d'automne dans la ville d'Evry-Courcouronnes :
Three landscapes of autumn in the town of Evry-Courcouronnes :

1) Le bois de la Garenne.
1) The wood of Garenne.

2) La ferme du Bois Briard.
2) The farm of Briard Wood.

3) La cathédrale de la Résurrection
3) The cathedral of Resurrection.

L'encadrement, c'etait pour me faire plaisir ;o).
(cliquer sur l'image pour l'agrandir)

The framing, it was to please to me ;o).
(to click on the image to increase it)

21 commentaires:

photowannabe a dit…

Oliver, I have been looking at your blog for a while now and I think your work is wonderful. Great color and detail.

Greetings from California

Kimberley a dit…

WOW that last one loks like somehting from another planet!
The color and clarity here is just great!

isa a dit…

Is there a park on top of the cathedral? Amazing...

Anonyme a dit…

The fall colors are great.

Unknown a dit…

Lovely, lovely fall colors!

Nathalie H.D. a dit…

Après avoir vu toutes tes photos de la cathédrale de la résurrection avec les petits bouquets verts en haut, je n'avais pas imaginé que ces arbres tourneraient au jaune. Quelle surprise ! Et c'est très beau :-)

Cergie a dit…

salut, olivier
tu as comme moi des marqueurs puissants: les arbres
les tilleuls sont si beaux en ce moment !

j'ai un message en réserve (j'en ai plein d'ailleurs) sur une maison d'écrivain et il y a un tilleul sublime devant... mais il est vert !
alors je vais tout de même retourner faire les photos !
Elle est très lumineuse ta photo de la cathédrale
les autres donnent une bonne idée de ce qu'il y a à evry: un paysage seul et un avec vieux batiment, c'est bien
et je trouve que l'encadrement est très réussi, bravo, tu vas pouvoir faire du chamamy
Oui, Oui !

Anonyme a dit…

Again something new! And very beautiful paintings you have here!
Thank you :)

Delphinium a dit…

Marcher dans les bois en automne, un de mes plaisirs favoris que je n'ai malheureusement pas eu trop le temps de faire cette année. Ce bois de Garenne est bien beau. Mais où sont les lapins? :-)

Anonyme a dit…

a lovely recap of autumn in Evry, Olvier

Jazzy a dit…

great framing, autumn colours are beautiful.

~tanty~ a dit…

Hi Olivier!
The colors of autumn are so beautiful. I like the view also. Thank you for sharing these and thank you so much for your always nice comments on my blog.
Have a nice day :)

JaamZIN a dit…

I wold choose the first one to hang it in my room:)

Kate a dit…

I especially like the top photo because of the scene itself and the wonderful colours. Framing the photos gives it a finishing touch,too.

Lisi a dit…

good idea to have your photos framed for posting!!! :-) nice...

Shelby a dit…

Thanks for the wooden door comment on my blog today. I especially like that you comment in both French and English. I know a wee bit of French and I enjoy trying to read your comment without help, then looking at the English to see what I missed. Several years ago I had French language classes, but then .. that was a long time ago. My favorite word (or most rememberd word) is "avec" .. don't know why. But it certainly stuck with me. Sometimes I even say avec in English instead of with. It's my second nature word. My French teacher was actually from France and her parents had excaped from a Nazi prison camp during World War II and had fled to the United States. Your photographs are exceptional. I forgot if I mentioned earlier, but I am not the photographer of the photos on my blog - I simply choose them. Actually it is not that simple... after sifting through many many dozens after sometimes hours, I then choose when a photo speaks to me, literally. I must be inspired by it, then it inspires me to write something. The writing I do on my own. That is the one thing I can do and like to do and want to do more of . . . better. Thanks again for your visits and I'll stop by often. Take care,
east of oregon...
p.s. The wooden door is in Sicily I believe... one blogger suggested it probably is a wine cellar door? Maybe so.

Anouschka a dit…

Ca fait du bien ces bouts de nature, tes photos sont belles :)

JOAN GONZÁLEZ_MIRATGES a dit…

bonitas fotos, con su marco y todo.

joan

Paulo a dit…

Très beau et très poétique... et joliment présenté dans de beaux encadrements!

Olivier a dit…

Merci pour vos commentaires et vos visites sur mon Blog.

Thank you for your comments and your visits on my Blog.

Reflex a dit…

Superbement mises en valeur les photos !