dimanche, novembre 05, 2006

C'est dimanche et..

C'est dimanche et c'est le jour des aventures de mon ours Amèdèe à New York.
Aujourd'hui j'ais envie de m'amuser.
Direction le Bryant Park, pour faire des tours au Carrousel.
Comme je suis fatigué, je vais faire un calin à mon amie Gertrude Stein.
(cliquer sur l'image pour l'agrandir)
It is Sunday and it is the day of the adventures of my teddy bear Amèdèe in New York.
Today I board envy to amuse me.
Direction Bryant Park, to make turns with the Carrousel.
As I am tired, I will make affectionate with my friend Gertrude Stein.
(to click on the image to increase it).

21 commentaires:

Manuel Tendero Gil a dit…

hola muy buenas esta ultimas fotografias un saludo

Denton a dit…

How did you do that? I'm impressed and intrigued. Now I have to convince my wife I need to carry two cameras. One to be in the photo and another to take the photo.

Anonyme a dit…

You make me laugh with your teddy, Amedee! I hope he can visit Melbourne one day... he could become a pen friend for an aussie bear.

Felicia a dit…

I see it is getting colder in NY because Amedee is wearing a sweater!

Curly a dit…

Amazing funny shot of my camera! The Konica Minolta Dimage Z3, nice work!

Curly's Photoshop

Paulo a dit…

Trés original d'insérer cette image d'appareil photo (on dirait une sculpture en bronze) dans l'image... Ca, plus l'ours Amédée, et voici deux images au caractère trés personnel! Trés réussi :)

Fatima Vinagre a dit…

Nice Carrousel!

Marie McC a dit…

Moi, je pense que les aventures d'Amedee sont si interessantes que les merites leur blog meme! Bon dimanche!

Kate a dit…

Hmmm. Yes, HOW did you do that?? I'm intrigued.

Olivier a dit…

Merci pour vos commentaires sur mon ours amedee.

Pour marie mcc, amedee a deja sa page internet sur mon site.

Pour kate, tout depend sur quoi pose ta question. Pour amedee il n'y a pas de trucage, il m'accompagne à chaque voyage à NYC. Pour l'APN dans la photo, j'utilise un logiciel 'Photofiltre' qui me permet de vusionner et trafiquer une image.

Bon dimanche a vous tous


Thank you for your comments on my bear amedee.

For Marie mcc, amedee has already its page Internet on my site.

For kate, all depends on what your question poses. For amedee there is no faking, it accompanies me with each voyage with NYC. For the APN in the photograph, I use a software “Photofiltre” which enables me to make assemblies photographs.

Good Sunday has to you all

Annie a dit…

Très intelligent, vraiment amusement à venir avec vous sur votre voyage à New York City.

Very clever, very much fun to come with you on your journey to New York City.

... a dit…

Original et beau à la fois.
Bravo !!

@+

Jazzy a dit…

looking forward to next sunday NY adventure =)

Unknown a dit…

What a wonderful way to see New York :) Amedee is lucky you take him on tours. He should grow up to be a well informed bear.

JaamZIN a dit…

Gerturde Stein was a very interesting person. She made something with literature as Pablo Picasso with painting....you put your teddy to the right place:)

Anonyme a dit…

I can see a hot chocolate makes good for your brain! They are working brilliant amusing.

Edulabbe a dit…

It's a very nice carrousel!
I love the traditional ones. They are so classic and pretty!
Last night I was watchig a french movie and the ending scene was a girl riding a horse in a carrousel just like this one...

Greetings from Chile

Nathalie H.D. a dit…

Congratulations Olivier, felicitations! L'ours Amédée ne déçoit pas, il nous emmène dans des aventures toujours plus épatantes. Le manège est superbe et la statue de Gertrude Stein aussi. Quand à l'appareil photo dans la photo, alors là... tu a bluffé tout le monde !

Anna a dit…

J'adore les aventures de ton ours.

Sally a dit…

I love Bryant Park - it is so Parisian...the green chairs remind me of the Luxembourg Gardens. Are you going to see Gertrude at the Metropolitan? Gertrude walked every day from rue de Flerus in the 6th to Montmartre (and back again) to sit for that painting. When finished, apparently hr friends said "Well it doesn't look like you", to which Picasso allegedly replied "Ah, but it will".

Reflex a dit…

Sympa le montage :) Il faut que je fasse une recherche, je ne connias pas Gertrude... :(

(pour les photos d'anémones, je les ai faites depuis l'extérieur, elles étaient dans un aquarium ;), j'ai aussi un appareil sous-marin, mais c'est assez compliqué d'obtenir de bonnes photos si l'on a pas un super flash bien couteux, etc)