mercredi, octobre 22, 2008

My Blogging Friends Forever


Merci à tr3nta (de Madrid Daily Photo) , Bleeding Orange (Grenoble Daily Photo) et Barzy (Barzy Photo Blog) pour ce BBF (My Blogging Friends Forever) award, cela fait plaisir. Les règles de cet Award :
Now, receiving this award gives me the opportunity to choose 5 blogs and give the award myself, following the next rules:
1. Only five people allowed
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award

* Alice d'Arradon Daily Photo
* Claude du four au Jardin et ses dix doigts magiques
* Marie-Noyale et son Larchmont Daily Photo
* Marguerite-Marie de Une pie tant pis ....et deux tant
* Et puis ma miss cergie (cergipotin) et son univers

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

congrats my friend. well deserved