mardi, juillet 28, 2009

Major Award


I thank Unseen Rajasthan (see his blog) for this "major Award".
Wish I had such legs!
The award is for anyone who likes to smile and/or laugh, ride, photograph, travel and enjoy life, and generally spreads goodwill along in this blogging world we all travel in. I had to make sure I pass the award in good hands /legs/! And here are my nominees.
* Halcyon Jackson Daily Photo
* Marie montpellier.dailyphoto
* Annulla Blather from Brooklyn

4 commentaires:

Thérèse a dit…

Bravo! Qui d'autre aurait mérité une récompense pareille?
Il va falloir que tu t'exerces à marcher avec tes nouveaux talons avant d'aller rendre visite à Hpy!

Marie a dit…

Quel honneur, Olivier, merci beaucoup. C'est vrai que sans forfanterie aucune je me reconnais assez dans la description :-))))

Cergie a dit…

Récompense bien méritée, tu es le roi de la déconne, euh disons que tu ne te prends pas au sérieux et pourtant tu pourrais !
On apprends toujours chez toi et on rigole aussi car il y a toujours un petit truc pour sans que tu fasses exprès d'ailleurs, tu as cela dans les gènes (et quand il y a de la gêne il y a pas de plaîsir)

annulla a dit…

Olivier, somehow I did not notice this award. Thank you so much for your kind words and continued interest. I very much appreciate it (although I do not know how to "pick it up")!


Blather From Brooklyn