vendredi, mars 02, 2007

Night and Day #1



"The Voice" : Amedée Sinatra

Je fais une pause tous les Weekend du mois de Mars.
Alors je vous souhaite un bon Weekend et à Lundi.
I make a pause all the Weekend during Mars.
Then I wish you a good Weekend and at Monday.

19 commentaires:

Gaëlle a dit…

Bon week-end alors! J'aime beaucoup le traitement de tes images.

photowannabe a dit…

Have a wonderful weekend. I'll see you Monday.

Anouschka a dit…

Le genre de montage que j'affectionne :)
Bon week-end Olivier !

Lilly a dit…

These images are so lovely and clever. Have a great weekend and see you in few days.

Jenny a dit…

I like it very much - wonderful effect!

Anna Ridley a dit…

J'aime le traitement de ces images - tres original! (hmm... pas d'accents sur ce clavier Anglais).

Passe un bon week-end!

:)

Unknown a dit…

I like this picture a lot. You have a great weekend too Olivier.

Cergie a dit…

Ca tombe bien je fais une pause aussi ce ouikend (je jacte pas bien English moi...) et puis aussi je vais prendre des vacations from time to time during March Y a pas qu'internet dans la vie c'est vrai (mais y a l'APN, quand même ne l'oublie pas)
Ton montage est magnifique Cette inversion de couleur est très réussie Elle donne à rêver
Amuse toi bien ami Olivier

freelancer a dit…

Bonne idée le montage, pourquoi ne pas en faire un thème sur les DP ?

isa a dit…

Very original! And I enjoyed "the ole blue eyes" serenading me in the morninig ;-)
Bon week-end!

Dsole a dit…

Oh my! This is really beautiful and original!!
have a nice weekend!
bon weekend!

PD. You have to explain to me how you put music in each post! (please...)

Deb a dit…

Olivier-you have created a beautiful work of art....and clever at that!
Have a nice weekend!!

Lori a dit…

I love the effect here, and the trees reflecting on the water. Very beautiful! Have a nice weekend, Olivier!

~tanty~ a dit…

Have a wonderful weekend Olivier. Great photo as always!

Trijnie a dit…

Visiting your blog for the first time. I like your "story-telling" pictures. I am going to follow it!

Ioanna a dit…

Unique, clever effects. Absolutely wonderful pictures.

alice a dit…

Jolie pause alors...Mais je ne suis pas d'accord avec Freelander, encore un truc que je serais incapable de faire! A lundi.

Ming the Merciless a dit…

Olivier, watch out for my photo tomorrow. I found a friend for Amedée.

Anonyme a dit…

i'm into reflection too! the top photos are innovative and turn out nicely :)