mercredi, août 29, 2007

Bob Brennen #3 : Thru The Door (Jour #2)

Gros plan sur la statue "Thru The Door"
Large plan on the statue “Thru The Door”

Bonus Video : La Statue Thru The Door de Jour.

Post #298

19 commentaires:

Kate a dit…

Olivier, I am so happy that you followed up yesterday's photos with these close-ups. It gives me a great appreciation for the sculpture and the talent of the artist.

Annie a dit…

You can clearly see this sculptor's fascination with flight.

Randy a dit…

Hi Olivier, I have returned with photos from my new home. I love this series of photos. I hope all is well with you. Stop by when you get the chance.

pusa a dit…

interesting sculpture.. love the first photo. by the way, you're almost near the 300 mark! congratulations!

Unknown a dit…

J'adore les photos! Je ne savais pas qu'il y avait autant de choses à fotografier à Evry ;-)

hpy a dit…

L'homme qui vole dans le volant.

photowannabe a dit…

Thanks for the closeups of the flight statue. I really like it and I like the detail.

Bergson a dit…

Il y a combien de statue à Evry ?

Je suis impressionné par celle ci

Peter a dit…

I ask the same question as bergson. Gow many statues do you have around? It's not at all my wish, but there must be an end to the series of statues? After all, Evry is not THAT big?

Anyhow, this one is really nice and of course perfectly linked to its SNECMA environment!

JaamZIN a dit…

its a very interesting sculpture..in a way reminds me of birth

DS2944 a dit…

Super série très ... légère :-))))

Marie a dit…

Super tes photos. Très lumineuses. J'aime bien cette sculpture. Je me vois bien traverser un mur de cette manière. Un barrière psychologique, je veux dire :-)) J'ai besoin de le faire en ce moment.

Gudl a dit…

Very interesting close-ups!

And thank you for your friendly comments on my blog.
Yes, Indian Summer begins...

lyliane six a dit…

Cette sculpture représente vraiment bien ce qu'est la Snecmma, un constructeur de réacteur d'avions entre autres! On dirait que l'homme a été brulé par le souffle de ce réacteur qu'il traverse!.

GiuCe a dit…

great series of photos... i like that details!


have a nice day Olivier

Lori a dit…

I'm so glad you showed us these close-up photos. What an interesting work! I'll have to look for more information on the sculptor.

NorthBayPhoto a dit…

Wow!! Fantastic photos yesterday and today!

Thanks for visiting my NorthBayPhoto blog.

Rafe Totengco a dit…

I'm not sure what to think of the sculpture to be honest but making me pause and think about it is a good thing. How often do we pause for a moment these days. The piece is slightly creepy to me, like an alien being blasted into outer space. But that's just me. Too many sci-fi movies in my memory bank.

JOAN GONZÁLEZ_MIRATGES a dit…

esto si es pasar por el aro...

salut

joan